What we’re about.
Atlantic Craft Beer and Specialty Wine Distributors was born out of a dedication to customer service and a love of craft beer and wine. Our goal is to provide the Outer Banks and Northeastern NC with a new wholesale source to showcase North Carolina’s independent craft breweries and hand-selected wines.
Craft beer is fresh beer. At Atlantic, we aim to rethink distribution both in how we approach our supplier partner relationships and how we meet the demands of our customers to ultimately bring the freshest regional beer to the consumer.
Why partner with us as your distributor?
With over a decades’ worth of industry experience in the OBX/Northeastern NC market, our supplier partners can be confident that we will meet all of their distribution needs without the overwhelming demands of a statewide wholesaler. We offer all the services of a large distributor with the focus and attention to detail of a one-truck boutique operation.
As small business owners we understand the personal commitment breweries and wineries make when they enter into a wholesaler agreement. We view our suppliers as our customers and we do not take this relationship lightly. Their goals are our goals.
To put it simply:
- We’re a small company with a limited book. You’ll never have to worry about your brand falling through the cracks.
- With over 11 years in this market as the district manager of a large, statewide distributor, I have developed long lasting relationships with owners/managers throughout the industry. From restaurants to indy bottle shops to large chain grocery, our supplier partners will have access to as many points of distribution as they desire.
- You won’t have to give up your local sales that you’ve personally developed, think of us as a logistical means for entering a new market.
- As the owner/operator, you’ll work directly with me. No go-betweens or chains of command – call my cell, text or shoot me an email. It’s that simple.
- Our storage is climate controlled. Our delivery truck is refrigerated. I’m a cicerone certified server and, simply put, a beer guy — I understand that proper storage and handling (including line cleaning and server education after the sale) are just part of overall customer service.
- Social Media presence and marketing campaign
- Line cleaning and maintenance for draught lines
- Beer/wine lists
- Staff training
- Partnered wine dinners (several area restaurants in the area hold monthly ticketed events)
- Pint Nights (or beer dinners) with account representation
- Eye catching displays and tastings for retailers and grocery stores
Interested in partnering with us? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at Will@AtlanticBeerandWine.comor use the contact form below.